HARRY POTTER MUSICAL NYC
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Broadway Musical NYC.
Magic on Broadway: ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ Arrives in the U.S. When the Harry Potter books first came out in 1997, children fell in love with the world created by J.K. Rowling. After seven novels and eight movies, both children and adult fans still can’t get enough of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. The world is in for a treat because Rowling has now penned a stage play with Jack Thorne and John Tiffany.
Fans of the Broadway stage will be intrigued by this particular show because of its two parts.
The story follows Harry as he raises his family of three children along with his wife, Ginny. Tragedy and intrigue are never far from Harry, however, as the story continues with his youngest son, Albus, and the boy’s struggles.
You might try a back-to-back performance of both parts in one day. It’s possible that Broadway might divide the parts over two nights so that patrons can be fresh for each section.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I and II have won several awards for the West End production.
- Opportunities to enjoy Harry Potter And The Cursed Child are rare, and NYCEVENTS.US wants to make sure you do not miss the show before the final curtain call.
HARRY POTTER BROADWAY TICKETS
Select Tickets to Broadway’s hit musical Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the Lyric Theatre in New York City! Part One and Part Two.
- Orchestra – Tickets from $148
- Dress circle – Tickets from $209
- Balcony – Tickets from $109
- Part One, 2 hours and 40 minutes (incl. 20 min. intermission)
- Part Two, 2 hours and 35 minutes (incl. 20 min. intermission)
HARRY POTTER MUSICAL SHOW TIMES
- Today, Aug. 10th
- Thursday, Aug. 11th
- Friday, Aug. 12th
- Saturday, Aug. 13th
- Sunday, Aug. 14th
- Monday, Aug. 15th
- Harry Potter
- James Snyder
- Ron Weasley
- Matt Mueller
- Hermione Granger
- Jenny Jules
- Ginny Potter
- Diane Davis
- Albus Potter
- Nicholas Podany
- Draco Malfoy
- Jonno Roberts
- Scorpius Malfoy
- Bubba Weiler
- Rose Granger-Weasley
- Nadia Brown